My New Year’s Resolutions are always well intended, but usually do not last beyond the first week of January. It’s time to make a few different sorts – ones that I will actually want to keep!
Walt Disney World New Year’s Resolutions for 2020
1. Dine at a new restaurant-This one may be hard for me to keep as I have a huge list of favorites and only limited meals on a trip.
2. Drink more milk-Milk does a body good, just ask Luke Skywalker. I am looking forward to trying both the yellow and blue milk.
3. Stay at a new resort and have a resort day (or at least half a day)-It’s hard for me to stick to my own plans as there is always so much to see and do in the parks. A runDisney trip is always good to keep me grounded back at my resort, especially this year with the marathon coming up.
4. Earn more runDisney bling and challenge myself to run farther in 2020-I know I got this one pretty easy. But what will my next runDisney event be?
5. Escape to a Galaxy Far, Far Away-While I am not a huge Star Wars fan, I am looking forward to seeing the movies come to life at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
6. Travel by new ways-TIt is bad to hope to get stuck on the Skyliner for a little bit? I am almost more excited about this ride than my favorite rides in the park.
7. Take the time to see a show-Kinda like stopping to smell the roses for me. I never seem to stop and enjoy all the great live entertainment around me while visiting Walt Disney World.
8. Eat more Mickey Bars-Not sure if I should confess this, but I cannot tell you when the last time was I ate a Mickey Bar. I know shocker, I need to put down the Dole Whip for breakfast and eat that Mickey Bar for breakfast.
9. Get a new pair of Minnie Ears-So many ears, so many decisions.
10. Enjoy each moment & BLOG A LOT MORE!
What are you Disney or Walt Disney World Resolutions for 2020? Drop me a comment below!